Friday, September 20, 2013

IRISH ANIMALS



The first animal I encountered....

Connemara Jack Russell Terrier, Irish Short Leg, Irish Jack.....??? I still wanted to bring one home with me.



There seemed to be horses everywhere and like the cows they seem to have the best real estate around. I went a little crazy photographing them so bear with me and be thankful I'm not showing you all my pictures.....yawn!

Such a noble beast.

Aww....

meeting of the minds

These two were my favorites












Muscovy Duck

Tie Dyed Sheep





mmmm blackberries





I think the National bird of Ireland is a Lapwing, the crow should be the runner up because they are everywhere. At dawn and dusk the skies are full and they make such a racket.
This is a Jackdaw Crow





Rooster


ram

Billy Goat


Winter Robin


That's all folks......

No comments:

Post a Comment