Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Favorite Color is October

OCTOBER is to photographers what April is to accountants. I took so many pictures this month that it's difficult to choose my favorites. For the most part I try to avoid enhancing the delicious colors that mother nature has provided but sometimes you just can't resist tweaking. Going with the premise that "less is more"and it's been a challenge. Enjoy!

Maple leaves...I love the sound of walking through leaves.


 Sunday morning bike ride in East Boston,  so peaceful, who knew?



Chelsea, MA


Wind surfers in Pleasure Bay, South Boston

Rooftop Sunset, Melcher Street, South Boston


Walden Pond, Concord MA.

"The falling leaves, all over the forest, are protecting the roots of my plants. Only look at what is to be seen, and you will have garden enough, without deepening the soil in your yard. We have only to elevate our view a little to see the whole forest as a garden." HDT






The Battle Road, Lexington MA (Minute Man National Historical Park)


The Berkshires after the rain. 





Horn Pond, Woburn MA




"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." George Eliot






Immature Black-crowned Night Heron






My backyard


Long Pond, Winchester MA







Kennebunk, Maine



Foggy morning, Winchester MA

























Minute Man Bike Trail


Preying Mantis


Wildwood Cemetary, Winchester MA

Love lichens





No comments:

Post a Comment