Saturday, February 4, 2012

NYC~January 23-24

Time to talk about New years Resolutions, I needed time to let this
photographic resolution ferment in my brain because it means I need to step out of my comfort zone...taking pretty pictures of pretty things.

Two things happened:
My husband told me his favorite photos of mine from Prague were the one's with people
in them.
I visited a Photo exhibit of Vivian Maier's work while in NYC. I loved the
stories her photos told.
So this year I am going to photograph people and perhaps tell some stories of my own.

Took this with my phone and missed the shot I first saw...people move!



Chinatown Chess game (iphone has an impressive camera!)


Central Park (iphone)



waiting for the subway


camped out at Penn Station



I can't resist birds, even pigeons.





I've got a thing for boys with guitars as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment